[il-talk] NFBI Board Meeting - September 17, 2017 7 pm

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:45:55 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We will have our final state board meeting before convention on Sunday,
September 17, 2017 at 7 pm. The call in number is (641)-715-3273 and the
code is 6324. An agenda will follow in the next day or two. But we will be
discussing any final matters  about convention, and our chapters efforts to
organize and/or promote the screening of the film "Do you Dream in Color" in
your community.  Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,