[il-talk] prayers are in order

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 20:41:17 UTC 2017

 Our thoghts and prayers are with you, Don.   God will get you though the tough times.   Eileen Truschke and Ken Schad
    On Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 3:23:33 PM CDT, David Meyer via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello Everyone,

Though I intended to send this a couple of days ago, I had a computer
problem which was resolved today, so hear it is.
I'm writing to let everyone know that Don Jordan has been diagnosed
with pancreatic cancer. The immediate course of treatment is
chemotherapy, followed by surgery shortly after the state convention.
When I talked to Don, he seemed to be in good spirits. He has had one
chemotherapy treatment so far without complications. He would
appreciate prayers from all of us.