[il-talk] prayers are in order

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 21:43:20 UTC 2017

Wow, here we go again. Dan Jordan is a nice man. Hopefully his cancer treatment go well and he will eventually be cancer free. Cancer has really taken a toll on our affiliate in the past several years. With all the people would have been afflicted by it and would have passed away from it, who are strong members. Hopefully Dan will be cancer free. He will absolutely be in my prayers.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/tFwAGMZh-20170919-1735.wav