[il-talk] Orbit Reader

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:00:23 UTC 2017

Just Google it. Description below:

Product Description
The Orbit Reader is a 20-cell, 8-dot display and simple notetaker,
whose low price is possible due to its unique refreshable cell
technology and slimmed-down feature set. There's Bluetooth support, an
SD card slot, and a USB port, but no Wi-Fi, for example. The device
weighs less than 1 pound, and battery life is listed in the specs as
one day of use.
The detail specifications are:

20 eight-dot refreshable braille cells

Eight braille input keys and space bar

Five-way arrow and select control keys

2 panning control bars

Micro-B USB charging/communication port

SD card slot

Power button

Bluetooth radio

Manufacturer
Orbit Research

Distributed by
American Printing House

Distributor Telephone
1-800-223-1839

TaskNote taking
Reading Books and Periodicals
Reading Electronic Books and Other Material