[il-talk] Next At Large Meeting. Sunday. Oct, 1st.

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 21:17:32 UTC 2017

just one correction about the era. glasses that are used have a camera connected to them which provides information via video to a live agent about your surroundings. I don’t know if I would call them computerized. But what’s really need is the information you get from your agent. i’m sure thatPatti Will give the details during her presentation.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone