[il-talk] Ken Borst Interviews Marilyn Green on CAN TV, Channel 19

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:19:05 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your interest in the ADAPT of Chicago Productions program series
on CAN TV.

I am including below a link to the program you requested on our CAN TV You
Tube channel:

https://youtu.be/IGykTpgEYzk

Chris Wilkinson

Community Partners Coordinator | cwilkinson at cantv.org

| www.cantv.org

1309 South Wood Street | Chicago, IL 60608 | (312) 738-1400

Ken Borst, of our Chicago Chapter, recently interiewed Marilyn Green, a
first-time participant from Illinois in the Federation's annual Washington
Seminar on Chicago Access Network Television (CAN TV).  CAN TV will
broadcast this interview twice -- Saturday, April 14, and again, Saturday,
April 28, both dates at 11:30 AM.

Chicago residents who have cable can watch this interview on Channel 19 at
these dates and times.  People otherwise can access this interview via
Youtube, using this link:  https://youtu.be/IGykTpgEYzk