[il-talk] Fw: Next Book for LIFE Group Braille Reading.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 23:23:58 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H. via IL-Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:48 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Lin H.
Subject: [il-talk] Next Book for LIFE Group Braille Reading.

Helllo everyone.
It’s Spring.  New beginnings.    So, why not start a new book with us on our
LIFE Group call with us.    You can help your Braille reading get faster as
we read every week, and have homework by reading a certain number of pages
during the week.
So join us, and order your book soon.      We will begin the new book on
April, 15th.
Below you will find the info on our next book , More info to follow.
Linda

All through the night BR11744
Clark,MaryHiggins. 1 volume.

Mystery and Detective Stories
Bestsellers

It has been seven years since Sondra Lewis left her newborn baby in front of
a church; simultaneously Lenny Centino was stealing a chalice from it. Now
as amateur sleuth Alvirah Meehan tries to help the church's priest and nuns
save their afterschool haven, she uncovers a connection between those events
and a child at the center. Bestseller.
Download All through the night