[il-talk] beggars menu

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Apr 7 12:50:27 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

As our Chicago Chapter Beggars fundraiser is coming soon, I thought it
might be nice to know what Beggars has to offer. Though this menu may
not be entirely accurate, I took it from the internet last year.

rites

Mozzarella Sticks

$6.50

Mini Tacos

$5.50

Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers

$7.50

Cheesy Potato Munchers

$4.95

4-Cheese Blend Fried Ravioli

$5.50

French Fries

$3.25

Cheese Fries

$4.50

Curly Fries

$4.50

Curly Cheese Fries

$5.75

Breaded Zucchini

$4.95

Onion Rings

$4.95

Fried Cheddar Cubes

$7.95

Pick 3

$9.99

Choose Any 3 of the Above Favorites

os

Classic Nachos

$5.75

Tortilla chips topped with cheddar cheese, cheese sauce, sour cream,
black olives, tomatoes and jalapeños.

Loaded

$8.75

Classic nachos with ground beef.

ds

Mozzarella Stuffed Bread Sticks

$6.75

Pretzel Breadsticks

$7.25

Beggars Breadsticks

$6.50

Pizza crust brushed with garlic butter and seasoning, then baked with
mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.

Garlic Bread

$3.50

Garlic Cheese Bread

$5.00

Tomato Bread

$5.50

Pizza Bread

$5.00

Additional Toppings $.75 Each

Add Chicken to any Salad $3.75

Garden Salad

$5.50

Romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese, croutons, tomato and cucumber.

Greek Salad

$6.50

Romaine lettuce, feta, black olives, red onion, croutons and oregano.

Caeser Salad

$6.50

Romaine lettuce & croutons tossed with Caesar dressing & shaved
parmesan cheese.

Chicken Salad

$11.00

Romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, cucumber, tomato, hard boiled egg,
shredded cheddar & croutons

Antipasto Salad

$11.00

Romaine lettuce topped with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone,
tomatoes, black olives & pepperoncini.

Chef Salad

$11.00

Romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, black olives topped with ham,
turkey, hard boiled egg, cheddar, American and Provolone, finished with
croutons.

Homema

Homemade Cup of Soup

$3.50

Soup of the day

Homemade Bowl of Soup

$4.95

Soup of the day

our pizzas are made fresh to order. Par-baked pizzas are available for
carry-out.

Individual 7" Serves 1 | Small 10" Serves 2-3 | Medium 12" Serves 3-4 |
Large 14" Serves 4-6

Thin Crust Pizza
 Our specialty cooked to perfection! Please allow 30 minutes for baking.

Cheese Pizza Prices

Individual

$8.00

Small

$11.00

Medium

$14.50

Large

$18.50

Family

$21.75

Try Our NEW Gluten Free PIZZA!
 Our gluten free crust is manufactured by Rich’s Food service and are
certified by the GFCO as dairy-, lactose- and casein-free. However,
Beggars Pizza is not a gluten-free facility! We follow strict
guidelines in preparing our gluten free products, which includes baking
the pizza in the manufacturers pan, but unfortunately cross
contamination can still occur. We advise anyone with Celiac Disease or
wheat/gluten allergies to please use caution when consuming these products.

10” Cheese

$13.75

1 Ingredient

$1.50

Gourmet Deep Dish Pizza
 Please allow 40 minutes for baking

Cheese Pizza Prices

Individual

$10.00

Small

$13.00

Medium

$18.00

Large

$22.75

Gourmet Stuffed Pizza
 Please allow 50 minutes for baking

Cheese Pizza Prices

Small

$13.50

Medium

$18.50

Large

$23.25

 Our Ingredients...

Veggies

Onion • Red Onion • Green Peppers • Mushrooms • Broccoli • Tomatoes •
Green Olives • Garlic • Black Olives • Spinach • Giardiniera • Jalapeño
• Pineapple • Pepperoncini • Red Pepper • Slices • Sweet Pepper Slices

Meats:

Sausage • Ham • Pepperoni • Canadian Bacon

Cheeses:

Extra Mozzarella • Shredded Cheddar • Ricotta • Feta • Shaved Parmesan

*Gourmet Toppings:

Grilled Chicken | Real Bacon | Ground Beef | Sliced Italian Beef |
Sweet Peppers | Italian Sausage Links | Meatballs

*Gourmet toppings are double the additional topping price.

 Add Ingredients

Individual

$1.00

Small

$1.50

Medium

$2.00

Large

$2.25

Family

$2.50

 Pizza By The Slice
 Toppings Vary By Day. Price Includes Tax.

Thin Cheese

$4.00

Deep Cheese

$4.45

Thin 1 Meat

$4.45

Deep 1 Meat

$4.75

Thin Veggie

02$4.75

Specialty Pie

$4.75

Signat
ature Pizzas

Thin Crust Only

 Please allow 30 minutes for baking.

Small 10" Serves 2-3 | Medium 12" Serves 3-4 | Large 14" Serves 4-6

Small

$14.75

Medium

$18.50

Large

$23.00

Family

$26.75

Meaty Pizza
 Beggars tomato sauce layered with your choice of 2 meats and topped
with mozzarella cheese.
 *Gourmet Toppings Extra

Hawaiian Pizza
 Beggars tomato sauce layered with sweet chunks of pineapple and
Canadian bacon, then topped with mozzarella cheese.

 Veggie Pizza
 Beggars tomato sauce layered with your choice of 3 veggies and topped
with mozzarella cheese.
 *Gourmet Toppings Extra

BBQ Chicken Pizza
 Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce tops the crust and is layered with chunks
of chicken and topped with mozzarella cheese.

Taco Pizza
 Chunky salsa, ground beef or chicken and cheddar cheese baked, then
layered with sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and sliced
black olives.

Cheeseburger Pizza
 Ketchup, topped with ground beef, American and mozzarella cheeses.
 Tastes just like a Cheeseburger!

Large

$22.75

Pasta served with bread and butter.
 Choice of sauce: meat, marinara or garlic butter sauce.
Add side Soup or Salad to any Pasta for $2.95

Add A Meatball or Sausage Link for $1.50

Spaghetti, Thin Spaghetti or Mostacciolii

$7.95

Your choice of meatball or sausage link.
Baked with Mozzarella Add $1.00

Chicken Parmigiana

$12.50

Your choice of breaded or grilled chicken served over spaghetti or mostaccioli.

Lasagna

$15.95

Add A Meatball or Sausage Link

$1.50

 ées

Include French Fries.
Add side Soup or Salad to any Entrée for $2.95

ers

Add a half-order of french fries for $1.75 or a side of mostaccioli for $3.50.

 Add $1.00 for Mozzarella • Provolone • Swiss • American Cheese •
Cheddar Cheese Sauce • Giardiniera • Pepperoncini • Jalapeño Peppers •
Sweet Peppers • Bacon • Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce

 .

Hamburger

$7.50

Turkey Burger

$7.25

Add

$1.00

Mozzarella • Provolone • Swiss • American Cheese • Cheddar Cheese •
Sauce • Giardiniera • Pepperoncini • Jalapeño Peppers • Sweet Peppers •
Bacon • Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce

Add

$1.75

Half Order of Fries

Add

$3.50

Side of Mostaccioli

d a half-order of French Fries for $1.75 or a side order of Mostaciolli
for $3.50.

Chicken Wrap

$7.95

Breaded or grilled chicken with shredded cheddar, tomatoes & romaine
lettuce tossed with dressing or Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce.

Chicken Caesar Wrap

$7.95

Breaded or grilled chicken and romaine lettuce tossed with shaved
parmesan and Caesar dressing.

Turkey BLT Wrap

$6.50

Lunch meat turkey wrapped with crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.

WingDessert

Ice cream available for Dine-in only

Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie

$5.50