[il-talk] National Federation of the blind Facebook page

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:23:38 UTC 2018

I am letting everyone know that the national Federation of the blind of
Illinois has another Facebook page you can like. The page has been around
for about a month now. If you search out National Federation of the blind
of Illinois, you should be able to find it and then like it. The page is
very new and could use a whole lot of improvement. I have been slowly
working on the page and have never built a page before, so it's all
guesswork to me. The page is there and you're encouraged to like the page.
So it's the one that's a public page than anybody can like. Thank you very
much. Have a good day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com