[il-talk] Accessibility of Hotel Online Reservation Systems

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:16:09 UTC 2018

No, it is not a cost issue for the biggest hotel companies with
billions in revenue. Access is not a priority because no one has made
it one. Are you interested in forcing the issue?  Are you looking for
a lawyer to sue some of these companies to gain access?  It will be
the only way the issue will be taken seriously. Grub Hub is now
becoming accessible only because the company was sued and it decided
to settle and implement a Web access plan rather than take the issue
to trial.  These attorneys might be interested in a hotel company
case.

Kelly