[il-talk] sox payments

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Aug 9 17:02:40 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

After doing a cursary check of the treasury, it has come to my
attention that the balance is as low as I can remember it being in at
least the last decade. This is easily correctible, if all of us who
sold Sox tickets promptly pay for them. Please bring payments to the
chapter meeting this Saturday and give them to Marco so that he can
deposit them and we can begin to build up the treasury again. We need
to commit to building our treasury if we wish to continue offering
assistance for Washington Seminar, the state affiliate and the national
organization.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation-assistance with this matter.