[il-talk] Face-to_face board meeting August 25, 2018

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:00:22 UTC 2018

Hello all,

This is  just a reminder that there will bee a face-to-face board meeting on
August 25, 2018. The meeting will be held at our convention hotel, the
Sheridan Chicago Hotel, 6501 N. Mannheim Rd. You can attend in person or
call in at (641)-715-3273, and the code is 6324. The meeting will start
promptly at 9 am and I hope to be finished by 3 pm as there will be a lunch
break around noon.

If you need to place a lunch order, please e-mail Patti Chang direct at
pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  to let her know if you
wish the turkey option or the veggie option.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.