[il-talk] Room to rent needed ASAP

Tedros Markos tedros.markos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:27:25 UTC 2018

I'm a totally blind 37-year-old male who needs a room to rent. I would
prefer cooking privileges but would consider a non-cooking environment
if other things fall into place like the price. I'm a nonsmoker,
vegetarian, friendly and highly knowledgeable about PC's, iOS devices
and even Android. Want a place for a year during my training courses
in a safe neighborhood. I'm independent. Call me at 312-465-6612. I am
happy to furnish references. My income is from SSI. I'm a refugee from
Eritrea who is legally in the United States. Looking for someone who
would welcome the opportunity to provide a comfortable environment for
a refugee while I get my training and then employment.
Tedros M. Tekle
Cell: (312) 465-6612