[il-talk] Pam Gillmore in hospital

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Dec 1 00:17:53 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I just received a call from Pam Gillmore who told me she was checking
into the hospital. She is in what used to be a Resirection hospital. I
think it is now Community 1 or something like that. If anyone knows
what the hospital is, please post it.

She was in a doctors office and her blood pressure was very high. It
could be a problem with hypertention.

She has her cell phone, and though I think she would like to rest
tonight, she will probably be able to take calls tomorrow. Her cell
phone number is 773-870-8523. I will keep you posted if I hear more.