[il-talk] Access living event December 13th

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:40:27 UTC 2018

Good evening Federation folks. I hope everyone is staying warm out there
today. Next Thursday I'm going to an event at access living regarding the
2019 Mayoral race in Chicago. I plan to record the whole thing and Eric
live on the wizard on Monday the 17th of December. I'm going to run it
hopefully God willing in the Wizard before me gets out of the studio in
time. But I want to Eric from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and its entirety. And just
find the wizard at 88.3 FM if you're on the North side. Otherwise the
station is available on the TuneIn app on your smart device phone tablet
Etc. And you can always go to the website and listen there. So once again I
plan to record the event next Thursday 13th December. This would be some
Vital Information for all of us. I don't care who you like or don't like. I
just thought I would share this as a service. So have a good day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen