[il-talk] Fan out calling

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:53:09 UTC 2018

I don't know what the program is for this coming up meeting, but we should
start doing our fan out calls this weekend. People are doing a good job of
getting people down to meetings and so keep up the good work everybody. I
believe the next chapter meeting will be the 10th of February if I'm not
mistaken. So thank you very much for those that call out to other members.
Have a great day. Stay warm.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only