[il-talk] a presentation about the national accreditation council

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:17:58 UTC 2018

This link does not seem to work. I can't get anything to happen with it.

Robert Hansen

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com

On Feb 6, 2018 9:59 AM, "David Meyer via IL-Talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

Hello everyone,

The Chicago Chapter will have a program item about the National
Accreditation Council at our next chapter meeting. For the benefit of
members who might wish to become familiar with this subject, and for the
chance for members to get a feel on how Dr. Jernigan conducted a general
convention session, I am pasting a link to a presentation from the 1971
National convention. Feel free to listen to or even download the
presentation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7sgkzavexthd66a/NAC%20and%20COMSTAC%20What%20Price
%20Accreditation.mp3?dl=0