[il-talk] New NFB Member here!

Daniel Hawkins computersassociated at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:11:50 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself. I just joined NFB and just joined this list. I am completely Blind and I also have hearing loss. So, technically I am an DeafBlind.

One of the biggest things I love to mess around is accessible technology. I pretty much love all Apple products, but I do have Windows 10, Android phone and tablet, and a few Amazon Echo devices, with a cheap Amazon Fire tablet. The other things I love to spend hours of time is audiobooks.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks!