[il-talk] New NFB Member here!

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:20:43 UTC 2018

Hello Daniel,
Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois. We are glad you
join our listserv. You will find out many things about the NFB, the
affiliate, and our members and programs. We all look forward to getting to
know you. If you have questions about the NFB, please do not hesitate to
reach out.

In case you did not know, and are able to join, our affiliate will have a
board meeting at 7 pm tonight. It is done by telephone conference. The call
in is (641)-715-3273 and the code is 6324.
Once again, welcome.

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,