[il-talk] New NFB Member here!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 01:54:36 UTC 2018

hello Daniel. Welcome to the NFBI and the list. my name is Leslie and I am chair of the advocacy committee and sales committee. I am also vice President of our at-large chapter. please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. I think you’ll enjoy your membership and your involvement with us a lot. There’s a really great group of folks here.
Leslie and guide dog Gerry

Sent from my iPhone