[il-talk] New NFB Member here!

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Feb 19 13:02:51 UTC 2018

Hello Daniel,

Welcome to our Federation family. Where do you live? We have chapters
in Chicago, Springfield, Moline, Bellville, as well as a student
chapter and an at large chapter. You can find contact information for
the chapter presidents on our website, www.nfbofillinois.org.

As a techy, I know you will add much to this list for those of us not
so inclined. Though I would not be considered to b deaf-blind, I have
enough of a hearing loss to require the use of hearing aids, especially
when traveling and in social situations. I look forward to getting to know you.