[il-talk] Washington seminar interview wanted

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:26:03 UTC 2018

Good afternoon fellow Federation people. I am interested in doing a
Washington seminar interview. It's fun and informative. And if anyone is
interested, contact me off list. I'm having a slide on Thursdays from 9
a.m. to 11 a.m. And it's always a good thing to do it's good public
relations. And you can talk all you want about the issues that you'll be
talking about when you go to Lobby the Congress people in the Senators. So
if you're interested, contact me off list. Thank you very much. Have a good
day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com