[il-talk] Special guest Thursday Night Live on wzrd radio

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:33:07 UTC 2018

Good afternoon fellow Federation people. How is everybody's Saturday? Hope
everyone's having a good Saturday. Anyone who attended the do you dream in
color event that was sponsored by the nfb of Illinois Chicago chapter film
screening might remember one of the panelists Tommy Caroll. He is going to
be performing with his band this coming Thursday January 25th on wzrd radio
88.3 FM in Chicago. I don't know the full details, but TuneIn starting at
10 p.m. and after and you will hear him perform. I found his album on
bandcamp and bought it for about six or seven dollars. It's a good album
and it's very experimental, experimental Jazz with a touch of some minor
hip hop in it. Definitely some content that wizard would play. So once
again that is on Thursday January 25 10 p.m. and after. 88.3 FM and also on
the web and your TuneIn app or whatever it is you listen to streaming on.
So TuneIn and you will enjoy the show. Thank you very much and go outside
and have a wonderful wonderful warm Saturday walk.

Robert Hansen

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com