[il-talk] Watch "ATM skimming: How to spot an ATM skimmer - TomoNews" on YouTube

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:43:16 UTC 2018

I had thought that I had heard that you could do this before. So after
watching a couple of videos and doing some reading, that person that gave
that presentation at the chapter meeting was slightly misinformed about how
to detect an ATM skimmer. I know that I remember asking that question and
here is the results and here is a YouTube video detailing of what to look
for. So I hope this clears up any thing if anyone else had any kind of
concern of what to look for.

https://youtu.be/gvs67ypiZAg
Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only