[il-talk] DEATH OF DON JORDAN

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:25:00 UTC 2018

Good morning fellow federationists,
Thank you Eileen for letting  us know of this sad news. I heard just a couple days ago that Don Jordan had been recently hospitalized. I will keep  Bob, and the rest of Don's family in my thoughts and prayers.

 Denise R. Avant, President
(773)-991-8050
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,