[il-talk] National Convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:01:39 UTC 2018

Hello all,

We are all back from a great national convention. It is always great to come
together and see old friends and make new ones. President Riccobono closed
out our national convention with a magnificent banquet speech. For those of
you who could not attend, I hope you were able to listen on the stream.

I hope you can join us in Las Vegas from July 7-12 in 2019.

To those of you who attended, it was great seeing you at the party, caucus
and in the delegation. I want to publicly thank all of you who gave us your
time to attend key meetings for our affiliate and for your work in the
Independence Market. Your willingness to give up some of your convention
time is much appreciated. We have some good news from Illinois. Dustin
Cather, who is the secretary of IABS was elected the treasurer of the
National Association of Blind Students. So congratulations to Dustin.

Now, we will continue to plan for our state convention  at the Sheridan
Chicago O'Hare from October 26-28, 2018.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,