[il-talk] Inaccessible software

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:07:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

What kind of therapist are you training to become? In general,
software accessibility is a tricky issue with access laws. There is
not a blanket rule that includes it or excludes it. A lot depends on
the circumstances. To assess whether or not you even might have a
case, what is the software and who produces it?

Kelly