[il-talk] April 18 NFBI State Board Minutes (Draft 3)

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:52:32 UTC 2018

Hello All;
Here are the minutes after the second set of corrections (by Dave and
Steve) (draft 3). I didn't see any second corrections email from Patti, but
her original corrections were in the second draft.
For convenience, correction notes are below my signature and the minutes
are an MS Word attachment.

​Thank you.​

-Glenn Moore III

​April 18 minutes corrections (draft 2 to 3)

RE: April 18 Amended NFBI Board Minutes
Inbox
David Meyer
May 31
to me, Denise, NFBI, Gregory, Debbie, Debbie, Bill, Mary, Cathy, Steve,
Olsen, Pat, Adrienne

I have several corrections.

1.       Without an expiration, the Chicago Chapter and the Guide Dog
committee who meets at Blind Services should keep track of or track, rather
than keep track this.
    <changed to "should track this">

2.       The chairman of the committee retired should be change to the
chairman of the committee will retire.
    <it's already "retires" with an "s" not "retired">

3.       Public relations/social media should be public relations-social
media.
    <changed to "and">

4.       Several names were misspelled. Corrections follow. Jeannie Massay,
Amy Buresh, and John Bergren. In the minutes they were Jeanne Massay, Amy
Burris and John Burbon. Hope this helps.
    <My mistake on John, I accidentally let spellchecker change his name
(actually should be "Berggren" with 2 g's; nfb.org//staff-nfb). It and the
others are fixed>
_____________________________

NFBI Board Minutes, April 18, Conference Call, Steve's Proposed Corrections
Inbox
Steve Hastalis
Jun 5
to pattischang, davant1958, me

Both of these pertain to the proposed City Ordinance:

(1)    Alderman Ed Burke is Chairman of the City Council’s Finance
Committee.  He proposed the Animals in Airports Ordinance which would come
before the Aviation Committee.
    <edited to be correct and clarify>

(2)    This discussion ends with the statement to the effect that the
Chicago Chapter and Guide Dog Users Group at BSA “should track of this.”
We either should say, “should keep track of this,” or “should track this.”
    <fixed>

Cordially, Steve
    <I doublechecked and added indentations at agenda item headers and
names where people speak or make motions--which I do to make it easier to
skip to those points syntactically (using "ctrl F" and typing "tab" in the
search field, which 'finds' each tab in the document, in some versions of
Windows)>​