[il-talk] Ctrl + V in G-Mail

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:03:19 UTC 2018

I had a problem using the keyboard to highlight the text. I use the
shift key and down arrow to drag through the text. I had to use the
mouse to accomplish this task. I was able to use ctl+v to copy the
selected text. My computer is a little goofy and a few years old. I will
try this again. Thanks for bringing this up Glenn.

Robert H