[il-talk] danny davis

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Mar 8 00:21:47 UTC 2018

This is a message for all of those who live in Congressman Danny
Davis's district. We are still looking for his co-sponsorship of HR1772
(Accessible Materials for students in Higher Education Act. Whether he
promised to do anything regarding this legislation during Washington
seminar, I do not know. What I do know is that on September 15 of last
year, he told me in an appointment that not only would he cosponsor the
legislation, he would also advocate actively for it. I just checked the
congress.gov website and he has yet to sign on. We need to begin to
communicate with his office again. This effort should be a combination
of calls and emails for sure, along with a fax or so which I can do. If
you believe you are in Congressman Danny Davis's district, please write
to me off list at datemeyer at mysero.net and we can figure out how you can help.