[il-talk] Calendar updates and Tweets

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:25:46 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone.
I just wanted to let anyone know, that if you have an NFBI event you'd like
calendared, please email (or copy) me at
gmoore3rd at gmail.com.
I will always try to grab info from IL-Talk, but I needed to switch to
digest mode to be able to use my inbox, so special things like calendar
events will get to me quickest if it's also a direct email to me.
I also want to let you know, I'll be posting event updates to our state
Twitter account, so if you tweet, fly on over to twitter.com/NFBI to catch
what's up.

-Glenn Moore III