[il-talk] state convention

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 04:08:25 UTC 2018

This is great news. This afternoon, I made my reservations for state convention

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/MoHIc0jq-20180309-2303.wav

	'Illinois Association of Blind Students List' <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>