[il-talk] Animals in Airports Ordinance, CALL TO ACTION!

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:56:24 UTC 2018

I'm going to call the president of the National Association of guide dog
users tomorrow morning to see about getting a interview set up at the
station. Hopefully I can do it on my slot this Thursday between 9 a.m. and
11 a.m. Central Time.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only

On Mar 12, 2018 3:26 PM, "David Meyer via IL-Talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>