[il-talk] Animals in Airports Ordinance, CALL TO ACTION!

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Mar 13 02:54:27 UTC 2018

We are only looking to request a  meeting at this point. Though you are
not in the aldermans ward-s, the issue still pertains to you as it does
to any guide dog user in the country or the world for that matter. Go
ahead and call in. Just let the people you talk to know that you are a
member of the National Federation of the Blind.