[il-talk] Out of Contact

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:58:57 UTC 2018

I hope that you have a wonderful trip and Cuba. I hope that you learn a lot
and that you really get a lot of knowledge out of the experience. And I'm
looking forward to hearing all about it. This has to be a real neat thing
for you to do. Who knows maybe I can interview you about it. Like I'm sure
you'll find out how blind people live in Cuba. How they are treated or
mistreated or discriminated against or other things like that. Have a
wonderful time and you'll gain a lot of experience.

Robert Hansen

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com