[il-talk] Primary Election Day

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 11:57:23 UTC 2018

 Last week Ken Schad and I early voted at  the West Belmont Library.  The folks at the poling place were most helpful in getting us signed in and setting up the voice activated voting card.  They even had a signature guide for Ken to use.   Although it took awhile to vote with a lot of offices and referendum to to vote for, it was well worth going to the West Belmont Library to early vote.  The staff is well-trained.