[il-talk] Primary Voting today

Harris Singer harris.singer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:07:00 UTC 2018

I just voted and had the same experience as Michal; it was well
executed. I started voting at my polling place  8 years ago and for
the first couple of times they had problems with these new machines
but the last few have been seamless. I like the way once I hit the
button to cast my ballot I can hear the printer instantly print a
record copy, I like this verification my vote is part of the tally.