[il-talk] Apple's Accessability Emoji

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:13:10 UTC 2018

Dear Kelly,

I suggest you reach out to OUR national office to speak with our President about this issue. Since you are a member of the National Federation of the Blind I stress OUR national office. Our president is very approachable. His extension is 2368. Thank you for sharing this information. I agree that it is unfortunate that Apple did not look a little further and is perpetuating many notions we do not benefit from with these new images.

Patti Chang Esq.
Treasurer
(773) 307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org

Find us on twitter: “NFBI”
Search for “National Federation of the Blind of Illinois” on facebook.