[il-talk] Sad news

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:56:24 UTC 2018

Hello

It is with regret that I  inform our federation family of the passing of
Willie Williams.  A  number of our members knew Willie from working with him
at ICRE for a number of years.  He was also well known for his miniconcerts
that he put on at ICRE and Blind Service. He also performed at  the
Disability Pride  Parade for a  number of years as well.  He was a very dear
friend of  mine and he will be greatly missed.

The services will be today at
Gatling Chapel
10133 S. Halsted  in Chicago.
The viewing is at 11 and the service will start at 11:30 to 12:30.
>From what I'm told, there will be no repass.

It is possible to request a  same day trip for those that ride paratransit.
I  thought  this was going to be listed by someone else, but it didn't
happen, so I'm doing it.  He touched a lot of people's lives.

Debbie P