[il-talk] Graduation

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue May 15 22:29:20 UTC 2018

Thank you, Denise. I must say I have been very fortunate getting all needed accommodations generally: not just on the bar. For example, when I requested accommodations for the MPRE, I got approved for all requested accommodations only two days after submitting my request. I also did not have any problems getting accommodations on the LSAT, which I took before the consent decree requiring the LSAC to change how it reviews accommodation requests went into effect. I hope that these positive experiences will become more common in our community as we continue to advocate for equal access for blind Americans.

Best,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10