[il-talk] Biopsy

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 15:11:38 UTC 2018

Good morning my Federation family,
Well, tomorrow is when my husband is going to have the Lung biopsy.    They have decided to go through a rib, so that won’t be as invasive as going right in the Lung.  The Nodule is right behind the rib.
Please pray that there are no complications with the procedure.
I’m so afraid of this biopsy, because they had said before, that it would be risky, especially because he’s so weak.    But, I guess they feel now, it has to be done to find out once and for all what’s going on.
Thanks in advance for the prayers.
Linda