[il-talk] announcement about a focus group

Ali aliherky at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:45:39 UTC 2018

Could this be attended via phone?

Ali

 ----- Original Message -----
From: David Meyer via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Fri, 25 May 2018 11:15:50 -0400
Subject: [il-talk] announcement about a focus group

Hello Everyone,

Mary Abramson sent me a message about a focus group on Humanware
products. Please see below.

Hi,

Just wanted to invite you to a HumanWare focus group at the
Lighthouse
on Friday, June 22 from 9:00 to 12:00.  They would like you to
test the
blindness products and give them feedback about future
development.
People with low vision are also invited to attend if interested
in
these kinds of products. If you would like to participate, they
will
have a gift card for you.  Please send me your preferred email
address
so that the Lighthouse Adaptive Technology department can send
you a
reminder/RSVP closer to the date of the focus group.  Please pass
this
on to anyone who might be interested. Thank you.

Mary Abramson
Mmba27 at att.net