[il-talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Nov 19 22:07:50 UTC 2018

Greetings! Now that convention is behind us, it's time to think about a new
issue of the Illinois Independent. I'd like to have it come out before the
end of the year, so I need to gather your articles as soon as possible.
First of all, we need pieces about our fiftieth anniversary convention.
Whether you'd like to write some thoughts about looking back fifty years or
your impressions as a first-time conventioneer, feel free to share them.
General articles are welcome, too, as always. If you've been pondering a
blindness-related experience, a question raised, a lesson learned, or a
barrier broken down, please write about it and send it to me. If you would
like to talk over an idea, please contact me offline. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Illinois Independent

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>