[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 21 20:28:04 UTC 2018

Very well said, Dave, and I couldn’t agree more.
I would like to thank everyone for their support well Roberta continues to deal with serious health challenges. It is one of many reasons I am happy and proud to be part of the Federation family.
I wish everyone a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and an enjoyable holiday season.
Cordially,
Bill reif
Sent from my iPhone