[il-talk] Chicago Chapter, Program at Upcoming Meeting

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:31:00 UTC 2018

Chicago Chapter, Program at Upcoming Meeting

The Chicago Chapter will have a guest speaker at its upcoming Meeting. Anne
Scheetz, Md, will address long term health care for all. She espowses the
positive philosophy of the disability rights movement: "Nothing about Us
Without Us". We have invited her to make this presentation as a public
service.

When? As usual, we will meet on the second Saturday of the month, October
13, at 1:00 PM.

Where?  Exchequer Restaurant and Pub, 226 South Wabash, in downtown Chicago.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter President

Home Phone: 773 508-5307, Cell Phone: 773.848.5307, E-mail:
steve.hastalis at gmail.com;