[il-talk] Braille Is Beautiful

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Oct 4 03:25:11 UTC 2018

Convention draws closer and closer every day, and it's almost time for
rehearsals to begin for this year's Braille Is Beautiful. A number of people
have already let me know that they would like to take part this year, but
there are still a few roles available. If you would like to read in this
year's production, please contact me off list as soon as possible. I can
send you the script electronically or in hard copy Braille or both.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---