[il-talk] FW: CORRECTION re email address for Brett Shichkoff

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:18:27 UTC 2018

From: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:37 PM
To: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Subject: CORRECTION re email address for Brett Shichkoff

All:  I forward two emails to the group recently about Lighthouse programs,
and want to share the corrected email address for Brett Shishkoff below.

Here's where you can help! I invite you to contact me with suggestions on
what type of programming you are interested in. We are also looking for
potential hosts of our shows. If you have an idea for a show you would like
to host, I invite you to reach out to me so we can discuss it further. You
can call me at 312-447-3237 or email at
Brett.Shishkoff at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG
<mailto:Brett.Shishkoff at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG> .

Amy

Amy F. Peterson

Senior Attorney

PAAT Project Manager