[il-talk] Convention

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Mon Oct 29 23:36:46 UTC 2018

This was the best NFBI convention I have ever attended. I learned a lot about the history of our affiliate, got a kick out of Dave Meyer’s Shaving Cream performance at IABS Idol, observed many federationists receive well-deserved awards, and even had multiple adventurous interactions with Uber drivers, including riding with one who is hard-of-hearing and getting into the wrong car Sunday afternoon, while commuting between the hotel and the Rosemont Blue Line station. Thank you, Debbie, for the honor of playing Peter Grunwald in Braille is Beautiful. Thank you, Denise, for running the convention and serving as our president. Thank you, everyone else, for making this anniversary convention such a success!

Best,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10