[il-talk] 15 for funds list - please check

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:05:09 UTC 2018

Can everyone please see if thebelow comports with your understanding of what
happened during 15 for funds? If an Excel file is easier for you send me an
email and I will send that instead. Thanks to all who paid already. You can
mail checks made out to "NFBI" to Patti Chang Treasurer at 6919 W. Berwun
Ave. Chicago IL 60656. This is a very nice 15 for funds. We got to almost
$10,000.

15 for funds 2018 convention

Name

amount