[il-talk] 2018 NFB of Illinois Resolutions

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:35:59 UTC 2018

Hello, Everyone:

I write as Resolutions Committee Chairman.  We are now less than two months
away from our Fiftieth Anniversary Convention.  If you have an idea
regarding the policy or direction of this affiliate, put it in the form of a
resolution, and the Resolutions Committee will consider it.

All Resolutions should be to the committee by October 12, 2018 for your
review. Debbie Stein reads the resolutions during the meeting on Friday at 4
pm and on the convention floor on Sunday morning. Please be prompt for the
committee meeting on Friday, and please be present on Sunday morning.

Anyone can submit a resolution including committee members, but it must
relate to blindness and reflect the philosophy of the National Federation of
the Blind. Sometimes ideas for resolutions can come from those passed during
our national convention, and they can be found on our national website at
nfb.org. The resolutions if passed out of committee, and adopted on the flor
of the convention, serve as the policy of the National Federation of the
Blind of Illinois.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis,

Resolutions Committee Chairman